Chevrolet is commemorating the 65th anniversary of the Corvette with a new Corvette Carbon 65 Edition offered on 2018 Grand Sport and Z06 models.
Limited to only 650 numbered vehicles globally, with 30 units coming to the Middle East, the distinctive Carbon 65 blends visible carbon-fibre exterior elements — notably, a new carbon-fibre rear spoiler and quarter ducts — with a new Ceramic Matrix Gray exterior color and special interior appointments, including a new carbon-fibre-rimmed steering wheel.
The new Carbon 65 Edition will honor the Corvette legacy, while offering customers a unique, special-edition model that personalizes the ownership experience.
The Carbon 65 Edition package (order code Z30) will include:
• Available on Grand Sport and Z06 trims
• Ceramic Matrix Gray exterior (blue top on Convertibles)
• Unique fender stripes and door graphics
• Black wheels with machined grooves paired with summer-only tires (Cup-style wheels for Grand Sport and Blade-style wheels for Z06)
• Blue brake calipers
• Visible carbon-fibre ground effects, hood section and roof (Coupe models) or tonneau inserts (Convertible models)
• New visible carbon-fibre spoiler (all models) and quarter intake ducts (Coupe)
• Center caps with Carbon logo
• Carbon Flash badges and outside mirrors
• Jet Black suede-wrapped interior with blue stitching
• Carbon-fibre steering wheel rim and gloss carbon-fiber interior trim
• Competition Sport seats
• Carbon 65 Edition sill plates
The Corvette Carbon 65 Edition will be available the second half of 2017, along with the rest of the 2018 Corvette lineup.